Designed for digital cinema and film cameras, the Cooke Anamorphic/i primes provide a 2x squeeze and cover image formats up to Super 35. Aberration, flare, and distortion correction extend over the image area and the 40mm T2.3-22 aperture range for maximum optical performance. The Anamorphic/i primes are color-matched with Cooke’s S4/i, 5/i, and mini S4/i series of prime lenses.
Each Anamorphic/i prime sports a hardened PL mount and a cable connection that uses Cooke’s /i Technology to transmit lens data to compatible cameras. Lens setting data, including focal length, aperture, focus, and depth-of-field, are provided in both feet and metric measurements.
- Classic, natural yet sharp “Cooke look” with a 2×1 anamorphic squeeze
- Covers up to Super-35 sensors
- Wide T2.3 to T22 aperture range
- Color-matched with other Cooke primes
- Relatively lightweight, compact form factor with 110mm front diameter
- PL /i Technology mount will transfer lens data when used with compatible cameras
- 11-blade iris produces 2:1 oval bokeh (out-of-focus highlights)
- 300° of focus barrel rotation; 90° of aperture scale rotation